Do you have any questions regarding your purchase?
Send your questions directly to, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Do you have a Icebug brand store I can visit?
Yes! In August 2015, we opened a brand store in Gothenburg, Sweden, on Södra Larmgatan 9.
We also have a lot of retailers. Follow the link to find the nearest shop, http://icebug.se/hitta-butik/.
How do I know that my order has been registered?
When you have finished your order you will receive an e-mail as a confirmation and when we have treated your order and passed it to our stock for delivery you will receive another e-mail.
What if I made a wrong order or need to do a change?
If you have placed an order and something is wrong you must contact us immediately by:
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Phone: +46(0)31 – 81 70 90
Opening hours: 09.00 am-4.30 pm
How will my order be confirmed?
You will receive an e-mail from us when you have successfully completed your order.
How do I pay?
We only use PayPal as a payment method at the moment.
See point number 4 for payment.
What if I don’t want to use PayPal?
Unfortunately at the moment we cannot offer any other payment method.
Can I use my Credit Card / Debit Card?
No, unfortunately not. We currently cannot take orders by Credit or Debit card for orders outside of Sweden.
What currency is my payment made in?
As a customer from a country within the European Union you shop in EURO (€).
Which countries can I order from?
You can order from an EU country.
The EU countries are:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Also note, we are not able to deliver to following distant district: Norway -Svalbard, Jan Mayen. Denmark-Faroe Ilands, Greenland.
What if I am outside the EU?
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders from outside the EU except from Norway, not Svalbard or Jan Mayen.
How quickly will my order be shipped?
Normal delivery time is 3-7 business days.
Who will be shipping my order?
Icebug AB uses UPS as our shipping agent. UPS usually deliver between 8am-18pm. You can fill out your work address if that is preferable because of the delivery time. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does the shipping cost?
• The shipping cost is €12, on orders up to €99
• For orders over €99 shipping is free
• Return shipping costs €15
Can I track my order?
If you have stated your e-mail address you will get information about get information about transporter and tracking number.
I get an e-mail or text when my order has been shipped?
You will get an e-mail when the order has been sent to our warehouse for packing, this e-mail says that your order have been shipped. When the order is actually sent – you will get another e-mail with information that your order is on the road. Here you will get information about transporter and tracking number.
What happens if I don’t collect my order?
You will be charged a fee for not claiming your goods. Please see number 11 for unclaimed packages in our terms and conditions: http://int-shop.icebug.com/terms-and-conditions#payment.
How do I return goods?
Right of withdrawal is only valid if the goods are not used or damaged.
Icebug AB will use the same means of repayment that you as a customer have used for your purchase, unless you have expressly agreed with us otherwise.
1. Fill out the return form that was included in the package when you received the item. If you do not have it, please download it here. Otherwise contacts us at email@example.com).
2. Enclose the return form in the package that you are returning. The goods must be returned in its original condition with hangtags and original packaging; the shoes may not have been used. Icebug AB reserves the right to charge you if anything are defective at the return due to incorrect packaging of returned goods.
3. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a pre-paid return shipping label (Note Icebug charge a fee of €15 for the return) If you choose to arrange and pay for the return yourself, It must be sent directly to our warehouse and not to a collection point or terminal. Please send it to the below address:
Icebug AB c/o Storex
422 46 Hisings Backa
Tel: +46 (0)31-58 44 70
Tip! Check out Paypals refunded returns service.
For more information and return note, please see our terms and conditions, number 9: http://int-shop.icebug.com/terms-and-conditions#payment
How long is the warranty for my goods?
We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. If you have a problem with an Icebug product: Please contact us at email@example.com
We do not have a warranty period. We follow ARN (The national board of consumer disputes in Sweden) – you can find more information about it here http://www.arn.se/other-languages/english-what-is-arn/ Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
For more information see number 8 for warranty, http://int-shop.icebug.com/terms-and-conditions#payment.
What happens if I’ve lost my receipt?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and help you the best we can.
What happens if I think my item is defective?
See number 10 for defects http://int-shop.icebug.com/terms-and-conditions#payment
How to claim a product purchased in our webshop:
1. Explain shortly how the flaw has occurred.
2. State your order number.
3. Take four to five pictures that complement your written complaint. The flaw must be well visible on at least one of the photos. Make sure that the product is photographed from both front and back, even the sole should be visible.
4. E-mail your pictures to email@example.com. We recommend following format: ZIP, RAR or JPEG.
5. We will look into your case and contact you within a few days.